So, I don't even really have anything of particular interest to say. Our state is slowly reopening. I saw more adults this week than I have in the past 8 and it was so good.
Lots of things dropped off at my house. A bag of books. A small treat for M from a friend. My carpet cleaning vacuum being returned. Driveway drinks with friends. All socially distant but so so good.
C's teacher mailed each person in the class a mini her to go on adventures. She met Frog and Toad at our house. She has an affinity for those books, as it happens so do we! Plus it is the story in their reading book this week so it worked out well.
Lots of outside time also leads to plenty of scrapes. With Abe Lincoln bandaids because why not?
M had her zoom call. It was just as hilarious as always. I take notes every time and I am so glad I do!!
Have a lovely weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!