Friday, May 15, 2020

Life Skills

On Monday, C learned how to do laundry. I admit, that of household chores, I don't have any problem with laundry. But still, he should learn. So he did a load of laundry.

Yesterday, he cooked his first dinner.

It was the ever fancy, boxed mac and cheese and green beans.


But with the exception of carrying the pot of water back and forth from the stove to the sink, he did it all! He even got the steamer basket out and set up the colander. 



He was very excited to help and I was happy to teach him. He did a good job! Life skills class has been a nice little addition to our time home. 

Today, things are officially open again. Which is good for the economy I guess. It's a little weird. School is still out. None of the fun places for kids are open and we don't know when they will be, so even though things are open, nothing has really changed. 

I am just excited for playgrounds to open back up. That alone will be so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!