I can't believe May is rapidly coming to an end. I can't believe the school year is almost over. We certainly have school year fatigue, but my good friend reminds me that even if everything was completely normal, we would be feeling the same way.
10 days. The last day of school for us is June 5. Technically, all of C's school is "voluntary" but I also don't want him to be behind in whatever the next year looks like. I don't think anyone really knows. We are all ready for a break certainly, but we will probably do some work this summer so we don't have the summer slump and we stay sharp.
M got a fairy garden from the Easter Bunny. But it was too cold to start it then. So we waited. And then we did start it but it took FOREVER for anything to grow. Even still, only one magic bean did grow at all.
And she lost another tooth yesterday! One of her besties, not to be left out, managed to lose her second top tooth yesterday too! (She lost one of her top teeth on Friday, the day before M's first.)
So these two friends are toothless before kindergarten. I love that they're doing things together even when they're apart.
Things are slowly opening back up, and I am tentatively wondering how to best approach reentry. And there we are.
Have a great day!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!