C did his math. Because Fridays are the "no math" day. I don't love math, I never have. And somehow C has that too because he whines and groans about it every day. Here's the kicker: he not even bad at it. So I don't get it. Luckily, also like me, shapes and geometry math stuff seem to be exciting and minimal complaints occurred during the work.
His teacher also came by the house for another book exchange. And he was very happy about that.
This little girl is working on reading and her sight words. So yesterday we did some music sight words. She wrote "This is me" and then we listened to the song from The Greatest Showman and pointing to the words when they sang them.
We did the same for "So What." (Working specifically on This and What yesterday) She is my reluctant reader, which is frustrating for both of us. But she's been doing great and progressing. Plus she got to wear her Anna braids yesterday.
So, she obviously put on the dress and had a Frozen singalong.
Have you seen "pancake cereal" floating around the internet? Basically small pancakes in a bowl with syrup? Well, pancakes were on the dinner menu anyway and I love a good gimmick. So the kids each got a bowl of their proscribed pancakes.
Today brought the expected rain. But it is stopped for now, and we did school work so the kids are outside I am sure getting muddy as heck and I am just going to shrug my shoulders and let it go.




I love her Anna braids! So cute!
ReplyDelete