Saturday, May 16, 2020

My Baby's Big Moments

Oh my goodness!


My baby lost her first baby tooth tonight. 


She is so excited. 

And even though I have known the tooth has been wiggly for a while. And even though I knew that it was getting extra wiggly in the past 48 hours. And even though she woke up 4 times last night to tell me that her tooth was "very wiggly and kind of annoying" resulting in her very tired eyes that you can see above, my heart was still not really ready for her to lose her first tooth just yet. 

C was 6 years and 5 months old when he lost his first tooth. 
M is 5 years and 6 months so I thought I had a good while to go. 

She does things on her very own schedule I guess. 

Don't worry, the tooth fairy visited!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!