Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Warm Woolen Mittens

Linking Up Again With Hallie for 5 Favorites. Because it's fun. I like stuff!

I'm keeping it real here with my 5 things.


1. My wedding band and engagement ring. They are separate. Not fused together. The jeweler doesn't fuse them and way back in 2009 when I was looking at bands I thought that was weird. Blessing!! I cannot count the times when it doesn't make sense to wear the engagement ring. I love the engagement ring, it is exactly the ring I wanted and the only one I ever liked. But when I was pregnant and swelling it was nice to still be married sans engagement ring. And at things like the color run. Or changing a diaper. It's really handy two have two pieces is what I'm saying.

2. Deodorant. I ran out last week so I thought I'd pick some up while I was out. Well Sam's Club didn't have my brand or scent so I picked up a new kind. Thought I'd venture out and it was priced well. Nope. The scent gave me a headache. I'm going to donate the unopened extras to the troops or the tornado victims. and I went out and bought my real kind. There's really nothing quite like knowing you don't stink.

3. Amazon Prime. I love the streaming videos (and 2 day shipping) and now there's a new agreement with Nickelodeon. I watched Gullah Gullah Island today. I loved that show. And I am pretty sure I will watch all the available seasons in the next few weeks.


4. A clean house. Oh my. I cannot be the only one who rests easier and is generally happier in a clean house. Because we had a babysitter Saturday and Husband's aunt and cousin dropped by on Sunday our house is in good shape. Laundry is clean. Beds are made. Toys are put away. Oh it is so nice.

5. Strawberries. I love them. C loves them. Husband loves them. We are going through a heck of a lot of strawberries. (And I never asked my doctor or anything and just went with it. ) I love C's reaction to strawberries. I even ask him if he wants some and he runs right over to his high chair. :) I love strawberries.


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE having a clean house too, just scrubbed the bathrooms tonight and now they look all sparkly and clean:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in on the clean house to make life a little more enjoyable! Clutter drives me NUTS!
    And the strawberries thing with C rushing to his highchair is so CUTE! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!