So one of Husband's coworkers posted this picture on Facebook and offered up her glorious zucchini goodness. Not one to pass up free veggies I offered to take one off her hands.
This evening I made a variation of Crispy Healthy Baked Zucchini Fries and they were so good. I just used Italian Bread Crumbs for extra flavor and regular white flour. I was happy to use part of our free deliciousness on something even more delicious. I am debating between a zucchini cake or just blanching and freezing the rest to save for later.
Also we got a bag of green beans from one of his coworkers and those were delicious too. I love green beans. A lot. And they were a delicious addition to our dinner last night.
I am so thankful for free fresh veggies!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!