I am so late with this post. But it is still in fact Thursday and I didn't notice the theme until late yesterday and I didn't know what to do with the theme all day...
I could be Patriotic, but I am not big on federal holidays and we didn't do much. Though we did wear red white and blue today. :)
So I am taking freedom lightly and going with this:
I love the freedom of bare feet. It is not always practical. But I love being barefoot. Years ago this was not the case and I wore socks all.the.time but now... free feet!! And I love little baby toesies sticking out of the all American blue jeans. And thank you past Americans who popularized blue jeans and "allowed" girls to wear them.
If you read this and you want to link up with Cari... do it! Freedom is the theme this week!

For a moment, I thought freedom might mean going commando. But then you said bare feet. Blue jeans and baby toes are too adorable.
ReplyDeleteHa...we are always bare-footed around here. My kids take their shoes off all the time...even at public parks and places.
ReplyDeleteI love little baby toes! That picture says "All American" to me!
ReplyDelete