And you wouldn't know this about me, but I have an aversion to turning on lights even in the dark. So that's telling you something. Inside play it is today.
The toy of the week is the MegaBloks. Oh my goodness. Every last detail about them is fun. The fact you can build a car--that is fun. Putting them back in the bag? Pretty good stuff. Dumping the whole bag out all over the floor? That's even better. Conning Mom and Dad into building a giant tower to be knocked over? Um... you might as well call the fun police that's how awesome the MegaBloks are.
We have this set. I think I am glad he got this one for his birthday and not one of the themed sets. It encourages more creative play. Don't get me wrong, the construction site set looks darling, and I am certain it would be an instant hit. But I like the just building towers and running around with a piece in each hand right now.
So we are listening to our favorite Pandora station (currently Annette Funicello) and playing this morning. Love it.

R got the same set for her 1st birthday...well, she has the girl colors one, but she still loves zooming her pink car all around the floor.
ReplyDeleteAnnamarie also has the girly one of these, she wasn't into them last year, but now that she's 2 she loves building towers as high as they'll reach. We love them too!
ReplyDelete