Seriously the weather could not get anymore perfect.
Sunshiney. Bright. Upper 70s. We hit 80 yesterday. And zero humidity. None. I went ahead and placed my order for every single day to be like this until the end of time. I don't need changing leaves, rain or snow if every day could be perfect. Oh my gosh. Just gorgeous.
We went to a baseball game last night. The last time I went to a baseball game I went into Labor the next day. It was a little bit different with a toddler who just wants to run and run and run. Luckily our friends had a suite so there was plenty of space for running without interrupting the game for anyone. But the weather was so perfect by the end of the night I was almost wishing I had brought sweatshirts! Sweatshirts! In July! And C was wearing jeans!
Tonight I am going out with my friend for dinner and a movie. I don't know where we'll eat or what movie but I am pretty excited to get out and enjoy myself. And let my boys have some boy time. I suspect that though Husband would never say anything he'd appreciate some time just to himself at the house. Something he so rarely gets. Until tonight however I am going to bask in the wonderfulness that is this weather.
It's supposed to last all week! Praise be to Him! Even the 4th of July. I am not a big national holiday girl. I love religious holidays but national holidays are a little overrated if you ask me. It's probably because I am not one for parades. I love that Husband has the day off however. We will be non-celebrating the holiday. I have never cared for fireworks. Back in the day, before we had a C, we had a tradition of going to a movie on the 4th of July. It is the perfect time to go. Everyone is at fireworks and movie theaters are dead! 2 years because we didn't see new releases we had the theaters completely to ourselves! But we have a C so will not be going out to a movie this year. That's okay at some point he'll be old enough and we can resume the tradition.
And it's really okay too, because I live in a town where holidays can't ever be on the holiday and the fireworks are Wednesday night. (Trick or treat is always the day before, St. Patrick's Day is the closest Saturday etc.) So it's possible that my movie theaters are dead statement would not be true anyhow. Whatevs. I am looking forward to staying home and enjoying life.

We have GORGEOUS weather here too! Hallelujah!!!
ReplyDeleteGo see "THE HEAT"!!! I saw it Saturday and it is hilarious!