I went to get the vacuum. It is his favorite thing and even though it has been less than 24 hours since the last clean up of Ol' Blue I was going to do it again. Special treat really. Living large over here.
And I walked in to this.
Yup. And honestly I would just be annoyed but today I was a little peeved because I literally had just finished sweeping and mopping the kitchen.
People use literally incorrectly but believe me. I had within the last 5 minutes finished sweeping and mopping the kitchen. And not just any day quick sweep and a wet paper towel to a spot kind of clean. Oh no. This was a move everything to the porch and sweep like crazy then mop and scrub and clean the baseboards kind of cleaning.
I know the exact date of the last time I cleaned like that and it was a while ago. Because seriously who has the time to clean like that all the time? Nobody.
Yup. What a funny guy. The picture of him grinning from ear to ear was blurry because I was half crying half laughing. Off to go resweep and mop then.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!