1. Do you have a land line?
2. What is your least favorite food?
This is the million dollar question my friends. I am what you may call a cautious eater. Some people may say "picky" but I don't think that's quite fair. I can be adventurous as long as I want to be. Truly. I am just extremely cautious.
Near the top of the charts on things I really, really dislike however is Pepperoni Pizza. The pepperoni juice (grease) is just enough to make me die a thousand deaths. Pulling pepperoni off a slice of pizza does not a cheese pizza make. And telling me we can go "half pepperoni half whatever I want" is the same story. The juice leeches into the other half and ruins the whole thing. I mean, if you wanted it to taste like pepperoni you would just order a pizza to have pepperoni instead of half and half.
3. What's on your summer reading list?
So many things. The new Jennifer Weiner book comes out next week and I usually read her books in the summer. Delightful escapism. I've heard good things about The Rosie Project so that's a definite thumbs up for summer reading plans.
I don't even know all the books I will wind up reading. But I am excited. The best books always come out in the summer. :)
4. Is there something that people consistently ask for your advice on? What is it?
Um... not really. I actually feel like I give advice a lot but not on the same topic frequently.
5. What's the most physically demanding thing you've ever done?
I don't know. I've never escaped a fire. I had an epidural and have no shame in that at all. I don't run and the 5Ks I have done have been tolerable. I suppose doing The Climb for the Cure was pretty taxing. Climbing 50 stories and becoming really thankful for elevators. And I was YOUNG then.
Seriously I don't know that I have anything interesting to put here. Perhaps I should plan something exciting that could be physically demanding. I've always wanted to play paintball. The running/ducking/getting hit with paintballs could probably fulfill this spot.
6. How do you feel about massages?
Any massage you don't want just send my way.
I am basically a cat. My ideal day is eating, sleeping and being rubbed on. (I also really love showering which isn't super cat like but they do clean themselves and that is my preferred method so, let's just say I'm a cat then okay?)
So I like them is what I'm saying.
I am linking up with Kendra because that's where this particular link up is hosted. Which is pretty nice of her I think.


Hey! We have the wall version of that phone! It's so cute. But I don't really ever talk on it because it has a cord and it also receives a muffled radio station feed in addition to the phone call it's supposed to be receiving. I don't know how or why, but it does.
ReplyDeleteWe have that exact phone! It rings really loud and shrill, and my puppy goes crazy every time it rings! I guess I could unplug it. But I'm too lazy. : )
ReplyDeleteCheese pizza. All the way.
Have a cozy day!
I'm not a fan of massages - would prefer a manicure any day!
ReplyDeleteThis line is so perfect:
ReplyDelete"Pulling pepperoni off a slice of pizza does not a cheese pizza make."
And I could not agree with you more, by the way. Why ruin a perfectly good cheese pizza with pepperoni? If you need meat, go BACON all the way!