Stay tuned for the big reveal! (I say big like it will be exciting. When really it will just be pictures of my freshly painted living room.)
two. So Sutton Foster is going to be on the Gilmore Girls revival. That is crazy talk and I kind of really love it. I love Sutton. We are going to see her in concert this spring and I am pretty excited about it. I am still super torn on how I feel about Gilmore coming back at all but we'll see. With Amy at the helm I imagine it will turn out okay. But they are bringing back April too so... who knows? She was the worst thing that happened to that show. Plus she can't act.
three. I forgot to show you C's Valentine's yesterday.
They're so perfectly C. And not too mushy.
four. My Scentsy starter kit came on Monday and I got to smell all the new smells. Oh man... I died. I love them all. But there is one new smell that is so perfectly perfect I cannot wait until March 1 and I can order some.
five. Every year I think to myself, "Self, maybe you should try and branch out with your meatless meals this Lent." Then I fall back on my staples and we turn out okay. But mad kudos to all of you with homemade clam chowders and spinach and Gruyere souffles.
six. I generally prefer male voices in my music. I even requested a male cantor for our wedding because that's just what I like, But I have a Taylor Swift Pandora station that is apparently full of the not annoying female singers. It suits me.
seven.
Truth! Introverts unite! But really, I would love to be swept up off my feet with home bound plans!
Okay people. Happy Valentine's Day! Have a good weekend! Linking up with Kelly.



Such cute Valentines! With middle school kids now, there's no more card exchange at school. We will be having a very unromantic weekend. If Peter wins his game tonight we will have a basketball game tomorrow night and one at some point on Sunday. But at least Dan will be home from his business trip!!!
ReplyDeleteI had not heard about Sutton Foster coming on the GG revival, but potentially super exciting! I really liked bunheads, but I'm also into a ballet and was suffering from some severe Gilmore Girls withdrawal.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up!
We introverts will be snuggling in this Valentine's Day. : )
ReplyDeleteHave a happy one, my friend!
Ha! Got #7 covered! ;) Not that it was a "plan" per se, since I don't really have Valentine's Day plans, but I am thoroughly enjoying it after a busy weekend! I'm not so sure about the Gilmore Girls revival. I mean, part of me wants it, but sometimes those are no good and leave you wishing that they would have left well enough alone. (I.e. should've stopped about a season or two earlier BEFORE April!)
ReplyDeleteHa ha! I totally get you. We were going to go out for a nice dinner...but decided to order take-out to eat while we watched TV together at home. Way more cozy! Way more comfortable for us introverted types!
ReplyDeleteAnd love the meme, btw.
Delete