Monday, February 29, 2016

Happy Leap Day!

I don't know about you but today I am going to watch Leap Year!


Why don't they make romantic comedies any more? I mean I don't mind a good superhero movie every now and again but lately it's been ALL superheros and no rom coms and that is a travesty. Someone needs to get on this! 

Anyhow, I am excited to watch Leap Year today. It's a great movie that not only celebrates this magical day that only pops around once every four years but also gets me really excited for St. Patrick's Day. Gosh I just love Ireland don't you?! 

We started our day with muffins and milk because that's what we decided yesterday. Monday's sometimes just need a little something to make it special and fresh warm muffins are where it is at. It is sunny and bright today, very mild weather and we are going to go for a walk soon. It's nice to get out of the house. 

On Saturday Husband took the kids to the park and grocery store in the morning and we all went for a walk and played at the school playground in the afternoon. I am loving the ground hog this year! It's going to get cool again this week but the entirety of next week looks to be great! We've got to start thinking about patio chairs. 

The past few years we have gotten plastic Adirondack chairs from Target but we have to buy new ones every other year or so. Maybe this year we will invest in some decent pieces? 

Happy Leap Day! Make it count! 




1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!