Friday, February 26, 2016

7QT: Whole Lotta Nothing Really

one. My geriatric Explorer was at the doctor late last week and earlier this week. It has a clean bill of health and I am hoping very very much to have it live another year. Which I think is very possible after this check up. It's is old. I know. But I love this car. It drives like a truck but it's not a truck. It's black. (Which is the best car color in my opinion.) I learned to drive in this car and when I do have to say goodbye I will be very sad indeed.

two. So we had the week off of school and had a good early half of the week staying home and working on learning.  Yesterday we spent all morning at the museum which was so good. We haven't been in a long time because I swear in the cold and flu season it's a cesspool of germs and we always get sick. But it was great. It was the first time we have gone with M when she could really participate and run around. I am going to take her back really soon when C is at school so she can call all the shots.

three. Today we had art class. It was fruit themed which is pretty much C's main food group. It was the last class of this session but I signed us up for the next session which starts already next week. Our teacher Miss Erin is actually a 6th grade afternoon teacher at the "Big School"  and we really like her so even more so that I hope we get in. Next year I will probably sign M up for this class as she really likes it.

four. Before art class I drove over the river and through the...town to pick up some Rosary Roses made by Annie of Annery at Home. I am so excited about these and I can't wait to put them in M's Easter basket.

five. Speaking of Easter baskets I want to buy the kids Easter baskets this year. Like actual decent baskets with their names on them kind of thing. I mean, C is almost 4 so I think it's time. They are both getting Scentsy Buddies* in their baskets as well. M is getting Eggmund and I know this will shock you but C is getting Percy the Penguin. *That link is to my Scentsy website.* I am aiming for mostly candy free baskets this year.


six. I had book club #1 last night. We read The Beekeeper's Apprentice by Laurie King. It is about Sherlock Holmes as an older man and he teaches Mary Russel in the art of all that he does. It was very good. We had a great discussion. And it's a series of 13 books so... I am probably going to go broke because I am not going to want to wait for the library to bring them. 


seven. You guys. The Letter Show (Wheel of Fortune) is over. So as per my promise we are going to watch a show about animals. And since our internet is still out I need to hook this computer up to the TV to do that so I've got to go. Have an awesome weekend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!