I solemnly swear right here and now to not beat you over the head with Scentsy stuff. I love the blog world and have no intention of become that annoying person who's always just out to sell stuff or has all.the.sponsored.posts. But I will probably post occasionally and make it really obvious so you don't have to click in if you aren't interested.
I did post a link in my side bar that I will leave up all the time so it's easy to find. If you are ever in the market for a warmer, wax, scented products, stuffed animals, bath products or nicely scented cleaning products I would be honored to be your consultant. I can also help you with fundraisers, gifts, or hosting a party. It does not matter how far away you live, thank you internet. I can help you host an online party or a Facebook party and help you earn all sorts of hostess rewards if that is at all appealing to you.
Right now the February warmer of the month is called Wellies. It is adorable. There is always a warmer and scent of the month and they are always 10% in that month. I honestly am usually underwhelmed with the warmers of the month, they're usually really holiday specific, but this one I just can't get over. It makes me want to completely redo M's room in a different color palette.
Also brand new and super cute is this little Scentsy Buddy. His name is Eggmund.
The buddies are limited time stuffed animals and they have a zippered pouch for a scent pak. (Satchels.) Each buddy comes with one scent pak of your choosing. He would be a great Easter basket addition. It seems crazy we're already talking about Easter baskets but you look at the calendar and oh hey, yeah that's Lent next week!
If you have any questions at all, I am here to help. I LOVE talking about the different scents and products. Happy Wednesday!


How cute!! Love that little ducky! Great that you are trying something new and fun! :)
ReplyDelete