*Cue the banjo*
"We were both young, when I first saw you..." Oh T.Swift you pretty much rock. The growth. The catchiness. But this isn't about you today.
But we stuck it out.
And just like that, it's been ten years of official togetherness. Since the psuedo-dating friendship before February 4, 2006 does not count.
This picture is from February 6 but is the closest thing I have to a picture of the 4th. God bless the early years of Facebook and having to hook your camera up to your computer with a cord or pay a lot of money to rescue the pictures off of your camera flip phone. It's legitimately great that not every moment of that time has been recorded for all to visualize.
The poor 19 year olds of today are going to have a picture of every single day with their future husband... but I for one am glad there's a few in there I can just let go.

Yay for you!!!
ReplyDeletePrecious babes that you are!!!
This is the cutest picture!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm with you about the photo thing. My husband and I dated from 1973 when we were both 15 to 1980 (then got married), and I swear, I can count on one hand how many photos exist from our high school years together. Then on two hands, I can count the college pictures. Sometimes I wish there were more; but I agree that today, there are just WAY TOO MANY! I can't even decide which pictures of my grandchildren to print, because there are so many good ones to choose from. So I end up not printing any!
Isn't it wonderful, though, to have such sweet memories of your husband? It's special to meet when you're still kids, I think. Happy Dating Anniversary to you!!