Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day.

I am so thankful to be a mother to my babies.
I love my mom. She's great,

But today we had to say goodbye to The Good Wife and I don't feel emotionally prepared for it. How can it be over?

THAT was the end?

Happy Mother's Day to all of you. I'll be over here processing what just happened.



2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day!
    Sorry about your show.
    I don't watch it, but can relate.
    It's like your best friend just moved away, right?
    Have a great week. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both!

    Seriously, what? Come on. The Diane thing I get, Alicia deserved the slap, but the rest, nope...too crappy. (and the Dianne/Kurt thing was downright harsh, I actually liked her because she seemed somewhat principled in that she respected the integrity of the law. To see it end like that, so sad.)

    Kind of a big let down. And where was Elsbeth??? I was hoping for one last appearance. (I missed last week's episode, so maybe she was on there.) She was my favorite character.

    All in all, a bad ending, me thinks. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!