Monday, November 20, 2017

Here's Monday!

Monday.


A new fresh week. I am trying not to be envious of everyone with a full week off for Thanksgiving. I'm not too worried about our little two day school week anyhow.

My goodness today is going to be a wonderful day. It is sunny. The high is in the 50s! Oh glorious day! Thank you Mother Nature for this respite from the cold and dreary.

I will write one last leaf update here. Our city extended free yard waste pickup by a week, but it doesn't even matter because we (and by we, I mean mostly Husband this time around) finished yesterday afternoon. Our lawn looks tidy, our tree bare. This morning the truck took away nine bags and I breathed a deep sigh of relief.

I slept in on Saturday in the first time in a long long while. I had book club yesterday and it was wonderful. I held my girl while she sang "Alleluia" in her little three-year-old voice. This weekend was just what I needed and I am so glad for it.


I hope I can extend that feeling to this week. Have a good Monday everyone!



2 comments:

  1. Hope it has been a wonderful week for you! I'm finding myself excited about this coming week as well. The liturgical new year is now, and in the preparation for Christmas, that's exciting, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!