One of the items for C came today and it was the wrong size! It was a 3T and I know you don't know my kids really but they have long torsos and are always a size up in shirts from their age so even M isn't in a 3T. But Disney is magical magical magical and not only are they sending the correct size for C but they want me to donate it to someone in need. I will definitely be looking for an angel tree recipient who likes Cars (the movie) and needs a 3T! Then we can get some books and other goodies to go along with the shirt.
It's hard sometimes for me to not get overwhelmed with life and ALL. THE. THINGS. Monday is our last free yard waste pickup of the year and I just want to get the yard looking good. But Fall is tricky. If it isn't flurrying like on Sunday it's drizzling. Wet leaves are impossible to deal with. Today is windier than all get out but it is blessedly sunny. And there's that saying...
So you better believe I went out and used my new leaf toy (that sucks them up and mulches them) and got two bags full. Which doesn't sound like much but it's a lot of leaves. But it's so windy it doesn't look like I did much at all. And then there's the fact that this is the third post in row about leaves. Leaves. For the sake of all that is good, you don't care. I shouldn't care. But I care.
So you better believe I went out and used my new leaf toy (that sucks them up and mulches them) and got two bags full. Which doesn't sound like much but it's a lot of leaves. But it's so windy it doesn't look like I did much at all. And then there's the fact that this is the third post in row about leaves. Leaves. For the sake of all that is good, you don't care. I shouldn't care. But I care.
In other news that is not related to a household chore or task I need to accomplish do you have an IHOP by you? We do but we truly never go there. We were on their website yesterday looking at Swedish pancakes but we found this:
Fluffy the snowman? Come on. The cutest! For the record, IHOP WAY over charges for Swedish pancakes if you were wondering. And also, yes we definitely bought some mix and lingonberries so I can make my own! And I am looking forward to them immensely.
And in totally unrelated topics here is today in Microfashion:
Featuring two kids rocking outfits of their own choosing and one boy with a new as of yesterday haircut.
Okay. Have a super swell rest of your Wednesday.





Ugh.... I haven't even started my shopping yet OR my list making. Big sigh.....
ReplyDeleteI won't start worrying about it until after Thanksgiving though. Thank goodness for Amazon Prime!! :)