Saturday, November 4, 2017

Is Any Daylight Really Saved?

Before kids Madeline is dying inside. Dying. Because it's daylight savings time Fall Back tonight. And BKM was all like "an extra hour, let's stay up late, doing something fun and watch our phones switch over!" Seriously.

Because current Madeline is all like "Go to sleep immediately after the kids are in bed!" Because we are looking at a huge heaping dose of this: 


Woosh. Tomorrow morning is not going to be pretty. 

Today was it's own version of special too though. Never fear. Let's sum it all up by saying I have never been in an Old Navy with a line as long as the one I saw today. Never. And the employees had all the registers open too. 

Let me paint the picture for you appropriately. This is a quick little doodle of what our Old Navy is like. 


On your typical day the line to check out isn't that long. Maybe like the blue line that doesn't look blue in the picture but is surrounded by green. And they have like 2 registers open. But no. Today the line was the entire green line. Luckily they didn't have what we were looking for. And I rejoiced inside. 

Because we had just come from Michael's next door and it was so crowded there was a line of people waiting for our cart when we left. But that was at least a productive trip and we got some cute Thanksgiving crafts to do. 



So it redeemed the outing for sure! I like spending time with my kids doing fun things. Hopefully they remember those moments over the "It's so darn loud, please just be quiet for five seconds!" moments. 

And hopefully tomorrow goes smoother than I am currently anticipating. My prediction is that it won't. But I am open to being proven wrong! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!