1. My go-to meal is Hawaiian BBQ Chicken. The very very first thing I pinned and tried. We have it a lot. At least once a month and sometimes more. Husband always puts on his not impressed face when I tell him we are going to have it but it is SO easy and tasty. A giant Sam's Club frozen chicken breast, BBQ Sauce and a can of pineapple chunks in the crock pot on low until we eat it. Always over rice with broccoli or green beans, which I cook in the rice cooker/steamer.
2. I love laundry. I love the smell of laundry. I always go down the laundry aisle in any store that has one. I would love to be all cheap and Duggar like and make my own laundry soap but nope, can't do it. I am very very attached to my brand. I do laundry sometimes just because the smell is calming. I really stink at the putting away laundry part but getting the stuff clean, I'm on it.
3. I used to say my favorite color was yellow, because it's so cheerful. I don't know if I have a favorite color but I guess Aqua/Tiffany Blue/Martha Stewart Blue would be the actual color I love the most.
4. I love watching C run around. He is just speedy and he runs with his whole self. It's just so cute. His dancing is almost as cute but running is my favorite.
5. Nathan Lane's voice drives me nuts. I hate it. I don't like watching anything with him in it. Including Lion King when Timon and Pumba show up. It sounds like nails on a chalk board to me.
6. Do you have a blog that just gets your blood boiling? I do. And I tell myself I will never read it again then a few days/weeks past and I just want to go back and see. Then I get all offended and mad and stop reading again. One day I will just set parental controls on myself and block it.
7. It is the end of July. Which means only one thing: time to reread Harry Potter. I do it every year at the end of July. Since July 30 is Harry's birthday. I'm lame like that. I am curious to see if my favorite book changes this time around. It hasn't yet and I could even begin to tell you how many times I have read the books. Lots.
4. I love watching C run around. He is just speedy and he runs with his whole self. It's just so cute. His dancing is almost as cute but running is my favorite.
5. Nathan Lane's voice drives me nuts. I hate it. I don't like watching anything with him in it. Including Lion King when Timon and Pumba show up. It sounds like nails on a chalk board to me.
6. Do you have a blog that just gets your blood boiling? I do. And I tell myself I will never read it again then a few days/weeks past and I just want to go back and see. Then I get all offended and mad and stop reading again. One day I will just set parental controls on myself and block it.
7. It is the end of July. Which means only one thing: time to reread Harry Potter. I do it every year at the end of July. Since July 30 is Harry's birthday. I'm lame like that. I am curious to see if my favorite book changes this time around. It hasn't yet and I could even begin to tell you how many times I have read the books. Lots.
My go to meal is spaghetti.....It's been used so much I might have to try your go to!
ReplyDeleteI usually make my go-to meal once a week! Ha! Your chicken recipe sounds really good! Yum!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite color was red ... but now it is pink. Only in clothing and accessories. For room color, I'm right there with 'ya on the Blue.