Another week gone. Crazy. It was fast this time. Another Theme Thursday.
Bright.
I really got down to the nitty gritty of the Theme Thursday concept and really played around with the camera instead of just doing whatever. It was good to learn more of the camera tricks. I took 153 pictures. It was fun. And I found this one and it spoke to me.
![]() |
| f/5.6, 1/25, ISO-1000 |
I had this idea in my head all week, well a picture of a candle or a group of them as it turns out. But this picture seems even more poignant with the news from Dwija. Just heart crushing.
In a "brighter" note, this picture also makes me think of this:
And they're going to be on Jimmy Fallon on Friday. (Tomorrow.) No Joke. So there's that.
Link up your own bright pictures with Cari. I can't believe next week is the last of July. Where has summer gone? See you next week for Askew. (And if you're looking for ideas be sure to Google askew!)


I remember watching this on TV when I was younger! It seems like an awesome pro-life video. Obviously I didn't get it as a kid, but as a mom now it makes total since. Thanks for bringing it back to my memory. =)
ReplyDelete153 pictures for one shot. I love it. I can't tell you how many times I've done that, which is why I have to switch to non-child subjects.
ReplyDelete90s love. UNCLE JESSE FOREVER!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was worth all those shots. Great photo! Does Uncle Jesse still sing? I thought he was just doing yogurt commercials lately. ;-)
ReplyDeleteIsn't it funny how you set out to take some pictures and then before you know it you've taken 153 of them! I love the candle shot, it is very clear and bright :)
ReplyDeleteI love the candle picture! You're right, incredibly poignant.
ReplyDelete