Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Things Have Been Busy

Two weeks ago today I took the kids to my parent's house. In that time Husband and I went to Vegas. Husband came home. Husband left on a work retreat. The kids and I came home. Husband came home. The two of us went on a day trip and came back. And Husband went to Chicago for the James Beard Awards. He comes home today.

And thus ends the 2016 Spring Travel. 

Also, since I have been back in the Midwest from my trip it has been rainy and gloomy every single day. Today, the sun is out. And I think it is supposed to stay out! Which means the lawn has to be mowed, but also that the SUN is out.

And today we are back at school for our final 6 weeks!

In case you're wondering how I am feeling about today, it looks a little like this:


Only decidedly less Asian and stylish. 

Have a hip popping day yourself. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the sun and double yay for only 6 weeks of school! We end on June 3rd and I could not be more excited!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!