Sunday, May 3, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving

Because celebrating Thanksgiving right as the May flowers show up makes more sense yes?

Anyway, we did Thanksgiving yesterday. We watched the 1997 Macy's parade in the morning. We made a whole traditional feast. We made turkey crafts as one does.


We opted to switch pumpkin pie for key lime because it's May and warm and we are not monsters.

I highly recommend throwing a Thanksgiving. Going around the table and sharing what you're thankful for shouldn't just be once a year anyway right?

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh, you are such a good mom!!! I LOVE this idea. Love love love. And I will never turn down a chance to eat turkey dinner. :)

    Madison | Breakfast at Madison’s

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun thing! And yes, sharing what we are thankful for should happen more than once a year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is actually an AWESOME idea, and I'm going to copy you. When this thing is ever over, I am going to have all the kids and grandkids over for a spring/summer Thanksgiving. We could all use reminders of the things we have to be grateful for, despite everything there is to worry about!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!